Mexico's Aerospace Summit
- Learn why Mexico's Aerospace Industry has grown from 100 U.S. and European manufacturers in 2004 to over 330 in 2017.
- Gain knowledge of the competitive advantages aerospace manufacturers enjoy in Mexico.
- Participate in B2B meetings of Mexico's Aerospace Industry.
- Visit Aerospace Industry manufacturing plants in Queretaro.
- Visit the Exhibition of "Made in Mexico" Aerospace Products.
- Interact with Mexico's aerospace products plant managers.
- Develop an itemized cost operating pro-forma of a potential offshore manufacturing project in Mexico.
- Hear from industry experts and OEM's about the opportunities to participate in Mexico's Aerospace Industry value chain.
- Learn details of aerospace intellectual property protection and BASA.
- Aerospace Industry analysis and trends and why Mexico might be the next frontier for this industry.
- Labor productivity aspects of the Aerospace Industry in Mexico.
- Current and future regional aerospace clusters in Mexico.
- Business dynamics of main Aerospace products manufacturers, demand forecast.
- Domestic and export markets.
- Aerospace logistics.
- Mexico's Manufacturing and Maquiladora industries are growing significantly in the aerospace field.
- The Mexico's Aerospace Summit will match potential buyers and suppliers in pre-arranged, one-to-one, private meetings. The program will allow participants to identify new potential business partners and request meetings based on their choices.
- OEMs will have a permanent B2B location throughout the event and suppliers will visit them in accordance to 20'-meetings schedules. This format will make it very efficient for buyers and suppliers to come together, network and make new business connections.
USD $500 + Tax OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conference sessions, exhibition floor, meals, B2B Meetings* and plant visits*).
Manufacturer - FULL ACCESS
OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conference sessions, exhibition floor, meals, B2B Meetings* and plant visits*).
USD $200 + Tax OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor. Does not include meals, B2B Meetings nor plant visits).
Manufacturer - BASIC ACCESS
OEM's and Manufacturers (Includes access to conferences sessions and exhibition floor. Does not include meals, B2B Meetings nor plant visits).
Fee doesn't include hotel, air transportation
Manufacturer Description: It is a company that transforms raw materials into a product or part that is incorporated into and is part of the aircraft.
Consultants, Lawyers, 3PL, Accountants, HR, Real Estate Brokerage, Industrial Developers, Government and Promotional Agencies, Shelter Service Providers, Competitors of Sponsors, etc. are welcome at a fee of USD $1,500 per person under a limited participation basis (no B2B Meetings access, among other restrictions). Alternatively you may consider becoming an official SPONSOR of the event with full access of personnel to all event activities and exhibition space. Please contact our office for details.
For Online Registration
For Conference Phone Registration
USA : 1 877 864 8528
Mexico : 01 800 170 1010
+52 (614) 414-8640
+52 (614) 414-8638
Or contact our independent representative in the U.S.
(915) 603-3101, (915) 449-5404